What is Agnitio?
Agnitio is a speech recognition program designed to help you navigate throughout the Windows environment with ease.
Using your voice to navigate is a convenient way to give yourself a rest while working - if you are on your machine for any length of time the ability to switch up how you navigate through some common actions can really save you from fatigue.
Agnitio will allow you to open up and use system commands like Notepad, Command Prompt, Disk Cleanup, Event Viewer and even shutdown, restart, and log off. You can perform Google searches as well as open up a browser session (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and IE) all with your voice. You can also ask for a weather forecast. Agnitio will retrieve the weather from Google Weather and create the weather forecast and then read it out loud for you.
Agnitio also provides with some built-in programs like: a Music Player, an Alarm Clock, Bing Maps, Hotel Finder and Speech to Text
In Agnitio Beta 1.02, we introduced a new category called "Security". From there, you can tell Agnitio to block malicious websites and websites that are inappropriate for kids(similar to a parental control).
Privacy note: Agnitio respects your privacy. We don't collect information from your computer or record stuff you say. We only contact Google Weather to get you the weather forecast and our update server to check for program updates.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 (32 Bit)
- Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit)
|June 20th, 2017
- Changed "Restart" and "Shutdown" commands to "Restart Computer" and "Shutdown Computer"
- Fixed bug where Agnitio would crash when saying "Exit" command on music player
- Fixed some warnings that could result in a null reference at runtime
- New voice commands "Hey Agnitio", "What time is it?", "What day is it?" added
- You can now perform google searches by voice. Just say "Hey Agnitio" and ask your question
|June 17th, 2017
- Added greetings when you open Agnitio on system startup
- Added microphone indicator
- Agnitio can now call you by your name
- Alarm clock can now be minimized to the system tray
- Bug fixes on the music player
- Created a semi-automatic updating system
- Fixed "Open / Close CD Drive" command
- Improved stuff under the hood in order to increase stability
- Optimized the user interface of the "Settings" window
|June 11th, 2017
- Added line counter in "Speech to Text" form
- Added missing icon on "Google Search" form
- Added suggestions on the textbox on "Hotel Finder" form
- Minor optimizations on the "News Headlines" form
- Optimized maps
|June 9th, 2017
- Added more e-mail providing services
- Added more video streaming services
- Added new category under the name "Power"
- Added new category under websites called "social media"
- Added new command under "Extra" and called "Open / Close CD Drive"
- Bug fixed (sometimes Agnitio would freeze and crash)
- Organised voice command list in alphabetical order
|June 7th, 2017
- Added a file downloader
- Added news headlines (beta)
- Bug fixes
- Changed default user interface theme
- Corrected some spelling mistakes
|May 20th, 2017
- Improved Music Player (Music Player can now be controlled by voice)
- Improved Speech Recognition
- Added built-in Speech to Text
- New security category(SafeWeb - it blocks inappropriate websites for kids and malicious websites)
- Bug fixes
- Slight User Interface adjustments
- Moved to more secure update servers(https)
- Improved code functionality in general
- Changed some icons
|May 9th, 2017
- Added Country Currency
- Added Hotel Finder
- Added Weather Forecast
- Added built-in Alarm Clock
- Added built-in Music Player
- Added link to our website and support section
- Cleaned up the code
- Improved the "training mode" feature
- Increased voice recognition rate
- Integrated Bing Maps in Agnitio
- Lots of bug fixes
- New voice commands
- Slight User Interface changes and adjustments
- Updated Weather Channel
|March 25th, 2017